Friday, August 26, 2011

About Me

Well, i guess first things first, I was born and raised in Columbia, SC. I went to A.C. Flora high school and was actively involved in basketball, chorus, and theater. Theater was also something I loved doing outside of school as well so i became involved in the various community theater around downtown Columbia and I have participated in 8 musicals over 4 years in the community and school as well. Being in the Columbia area, i grew up a Gamecock fan mostly, but i did have Clemson blood in my family and in the long run i made the right decision!! Two of my aunts graduated from Clemson and one of my cousins graduated as well and I have another cousin who is currently a junior in the Architecture program. I'm currently an Architecture major and involved in theater and glee here at Clemson as well, but I recently have thought about becoming an education major with an emphasis in history. I look forward to having a great time this semester and getting to know everybody! I think the most exciting thing I am looking forward to is football season though. I came to one game a long time ago and there hasn't been an experience like it yet. Go Tigers!

No comments:

Post a Comment